Air Conditioning Repair in San Mateo, CA & Burlingame, CA
Heating and A/C systems may wear out in time with use, proper maintenance may maintain your vehicle cabin temperature for the comfort of you and your passengers. Ma's Auto Repair offers quality San Mateo, CA & Burlingame, CA auto repair services and San Mateo, CA & Burlingame, CA A/C repair.
What they do: Heating and A/C systems function to keep your automobile cabin warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The air conditioning system also serves a twin function of running your defrost in the winter. Heating systems are made up of a heating unit core that acts like a small radiator behind the dash, fan, and hoses that run the warmth from the engine to the center. A/C systems operate similarly, by bringing coolant to the fan to blow cold air in the cabin. Unlike home cooling and heating systems, your heating unit and air conditioning do not fully operate off electrical parts, but they use the engine's warmth and the engine's cooling down capacities to change the temperature.
San Mateo, CA & Burlingame, CA Car A/C Repair Service
Why service is very important: Heating and A/C systems can easily wear eventually with use, hose pipes could congest and drip if not serviced, causing inadequate performance or an absence of heating and cooling potentials. Correct maintenance could keep your vehicle comfortable for you and your passengers.
The best ways to tell if your heating and A/C are having complications:
- If your air conditioning blows only slightly cooler than the air outside
- Air that blows in smells damp, rotten, or like mildew and mold
- Your cabin does not warm up in winter, or is only somewhat warmer compared to outdoors
- The defroster takes longer compared to regular to work, blows in dirty air, or doesn't operate
- Your heater or A/C only functions when driving, not when idling, or stops blowing when the car is idle
- Your heating system blows cool air, or the A/C blows warm
- At the greatest setting, your vents do not put out much air
A complete evaluation of heating and a/c systems includes:
- Examining the interior and blower
- Checking radiator coolant level, hoses, pressure cap and thermostat
- Screening the compressor belt
- Examining for punctures or additional damage.
- A cooling system pressure examination
- Contrasting the A/C pressure to manufacturer requirements
- Screening the A/C system for refrigerant holes
- Check the interior vent air temperature
Ma's Auto Repair offers quality San Mateo, CA & Burlingame, CA A/C Repair
Remember to schedule your heating or A/C check before the peak of the season, to ensure you have the most comfortable driving experience. Call Ma's Auto Repair today to set up your next auto air conditioning repair San Mateo, CA & Burlingame, CA auto repair service. Ma's Auto Repair is thrilled to be your local auto repair center and provider of tires in San Mateo, CA & Burlingame, CA.